CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Member of the Family!

So we got a new member of the family Saturday! And Sunday Santa drooped Speed on his face! WOW! We had an exciting weekend! LOL!

Sean has been wanting a Great Dane for a while now. So we have been looking around for one for him. I thought I was going to have to pick one up on our way back from St.Jude at the end of the month. But we got lucky and found this one in Robert La. He is papered and precious! He is wonderful with the kids and we are working on the potty training stuff!
So introducing... Diesel Moran! He is 11 weeks old and about 19 lbs!

As for Santa.. Sunday night we went to Bass Pro for the big "Christmas/Santa" reveal! Well it was a MAD HOUSE! We were like 15 th in line.. so we go up there and it was so crazy. Santa is holding the kids for their picture and when they got done.. the other 2 got off his lap and he dropped Speed off his lap! I am NOT happy at all! My Mom works there so I tried to calm my fit.. but I am still beyond livid! And Santas appology (not to me but to Kristie b/c I was freaking out) was "Sorry I told them not to let me hold babies"! WTF.. what Santa does not hold babies???? Pics to come of that!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Diesal Moran is soooo cute! OMG about Santa, that is terrible. What was he thinking....