CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Its Speeds First Birthday!

So my baby boy is turning 1 Thursday January 29th 2009! I still cant believe my baby is growing up so fast! He is taking a step here and there but isn't walking yet!( Thank God) He crawls and stands on his own without pulling up on anything! Has a contagious smile and eyes that could kill! :) He weighs in at 21 chunky pounds! My sweet loving precious boy! Enjoy the pics!

Ohhhh P.S.>>>> Cruise pics to come! I have 485 pics to pic between and that is hard work! LOL!
















































2 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

AWWWW. I really love that little man. He is getting so big. He is such a cute cowboy.

Kelli said...

I could just eat those checks up!!!!