CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

So I have been slacking in the blogging department! We have had alot of things going on lately! Brooklyn had her "graduation" my camera had dead batteries so no pics! MIL and my mom took some so I will get them from them to post! Skyler also "graduated" to 2nd grade! He missed his program because he fell off his sisters bike and hurt himself and then started throwing up blood so he was admitted to the hospital for observation and a surgical consult! Thank God we did not need it! Then we got my parents moved into a big fine house all the way out in BFE (I mean Walker)! LOL!

But onto the sprinkler fun! Speeds 1st time playing in the sprinkler! Pardon Brooklyns swim suit.. she refused to wear any other kind! LOL!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! Love Brooklyns swimsuit. Emily would soooo do the same thing lol.

HaydenMaddox said...

Awww sprinkler time! I remember when we would play in ours in the front yard. You need to get them a slip n slide! That would be fun.