CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Surviving Gustav!

We are still without power! No fun at all! We are staying with my sister! She has power and internet! Thank God! We have all had a virus.. congestion coughing fever etc. Speed and Brooklyn had the throwing up! Blech Blech Blech! Skyler Sean and I have mainly just had the congestion/coughing/fever combo! Now Kristie is getting it!

They are saying we "might" have power by Tuesday! I need power.. my house smells.. walked in yesterday and had red ants all over my counter! My house wiring is retarded so a generator will not work with it.. so that makes me even more mad!

And with all that.. It looks like IKE may come to visit us! Oh dear GOD please dont let it! If it does.. I am considering moving to another country!

So that is our Update on the Gustav situation!

On the upside..Sean goes back to work Monday! Skyler goes back to school Wednesday probably! And Speed got a new tooth! One on the top! So now we have 3 teeth total!

That is it for now till I can get pics up of all the lovely distruction that Gustav did to our yard and roof and fence and dog cage and trees.. you get the point! LOL!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Well I hope by now yall have power. I dont know what I would have done if my house started to smell, I think that I would have had a break down. Brad gets so mad at me because he says that I always have a mop in my hand.....Anyway, I hope that yall are feeling better, I think that stuff was going around, I still have a terrible cough. Update soon so I can know how yall are feeling.....