CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WE HAVE POWER!

I am sitting in my house typing this! FINALLY! After 9 Loooonnnnggg days... we got power last night! We were going out to dinner and had to drive past our street.. and I looked down and saw a light on down the street... I told Sean to turn around.. he thought it was just a generator causing the light to be on.. but Nope.. got home and we had power! I have never been more happy! We all slept like rocks in our own beds!


Now onto the bad news.. my dryer will not work.. I dunno wth the deal is with it! I dunno if something happened when Sean tried to hook the generator up or what?? So all the laundry I have been dying to do.. isnt getting done! Sean "looked" at it.. but does not have a clue.. I got mad at him and told him I was going tomorrow and buy a brand new set.. this set to be exact..
Then I got the "look"! LOL! So I guess he did not like that very much! LOL!
Besides that not much going on! Just Busy Busy Busy! Skyler goes back to school tomorrow.. and Brooklyn Friday Thank God! I thought I was going to have to beat them both today at wal-mart.. note to self.. "Do not take your kids on a restock the fridge/freezer shopping trip.. for your own sanity!" After that I was more ready than ever for them to go back!
Okay off to bed in my cold house with my warm bed! Ahhhhh Home!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Its is amazing how it feels to get back into your own bed, that is one thing that I miss so much when I am not at home. So glad to hear that yall received power last night, even though it took a while I am so happy that everyone is safe. As far as the washer/dryer I have those, except my washer is the top load, I LOVE THEM! Good Luck on that one.....