CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Maw Maw's Birthday party..Ton of pics! :)

This is going to be a 2 blog day! I have alot to share:)!

This is my 2nd try... I was on the phone during my 1st and screwed it up.... I have been known to screw things up while talking on the phone! LOL!


Anyway.. Sunday we threw Mrs.Cathy (MIL) a birthday party! Thanks to Kristie for all your help and to Tammy for handling the fries.. because I would have ruined them.. yes I can not fry french fries.. I always ruin them! LOL! And to everyone for coming!


Speed playing outside watching Daddy pick up.....




Skyler.. showing off his missing tooth.....





Speed playing in his swing...






And 10 minutes later... Passed out!





And Remi Roo.. hanging out before the party..






Maw Maw arriving





Speed and his balloon






Nana and Speed




Aunt Linda Mrs.Cathy and Kristie talking



Mr.Sam and Tammy


The Cake.. me and Brooklyn made it.. and teh animals and saying are because she loves steve irwin!

Maw Maw and Speed
Showing off one of her gifts!
Mr.Sam Mrs.Cathy and Brooklyn
And lastly.. Mr.Speed doing what he loves... holding onto hands while trying to walk!

1 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

i LOVE THE WAY YOUR PICTURES CAME OUT! that camera is awesome. I wish we could have been there, but I guess it's best to stay away with all the germs. It looks like you and Brook-E-lyn had a good time decorating the cake. tell Mrs. Cathy happy Birthday for me.