CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life Lately...
















So I have been a horrible blogger! Summer has taken my by storm and with 3 kids at home and a hubby to take care of I am usually beat by the end of the day... add to that being preggo.. I am exhausted!
So here it goes:
Speed burnt his hand at a friends BBQ.. his Daddy was watching him and he is a little too fast for him. He ran and grabbed the BBQ Pit lid and got 2nd degree burns. We had to take him to the burn unit at the genral but am happy to report that he is fine now!

Blister before they popped it: No after it was popped that day because I almost passed out at this point!



All Bandaged up for Fathers Day 1 week later!


Kristie and I took the kids to the mall just to get out of the house.. they had these jumping things and Brooklyn fell in love! Speed not as much! LOL!


Fathers Day... We had a really nice Fathers Day. The Saturday before we went out to dinner with my parents and grandmother to TJ Ribs.. Yummy! Then that Sunday morning Brooklyn and I made him breakfast in bed. Then we went to MIL's for a BBQ! Sean had a great fathers day.. he got an air condition for the "man cave" (post and pics of that to come! LOL) and tickets to Ron White! Pretty good if I do say so myself!





The kids swimming at Maw Maws for Fathers Day!


Sean chasing Speed around like a good Dad on Fathers Day! :)

I signed Skyler up for VBS at church and this is from his end of the week program! He had fun!He would have rathered LSU baseball camp though.. but that will wait for next year! Can you tell by his enthusiasm!




Sean and the kiddos at Bass Pro. They got baby ducks and Speed was in love with them!
Speed at LASM! We had a DCT outing there and the big kids went in to go see a planeterium show with Tikkie and Mrs.Teresa. Me and Speed hung out and played!

UP NEXT>>>> AVERY OLIVIA UPDATE!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love all of the pics! Speeds poor little hand. I'm glad he's ok.