CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

A 6 year 3 year and a 6 month old



Yep that is what we have!




Skyler is 6 and starts 1st grade next week! I still can not believe it! He is growing up so fast! He is def. his own special person! Really he is unlike any kid I know! He is way too smart for his age! He has his moments but overall is very well behaved!


Brooklyn made 3 yesterday! She is our princess! She rules the house! Seriously RULES the house! We may have more boys than girls here.. but she holds her own quite well! She starts preschool in the next few weeks! And I am so ready.. but I think she is more than I! She loves school!


Mr.Speed.. My oh so quiet laid back baby! Seriously.. we started out rough! But I could not ask for a better baby! He is so laid back and relaxed! He just goes with the flow! He cut his first tooth on August 31st! He is rolling over like a champ! And talks and laughs at himself like crazy! His smile just lights up the room! And he has def. become our little ladies man! (sean likes to think he inheritted that from him! LOL!)


Sean is doing good.. he just got a new laptop! Aka.. another toy to entertain him "at work"! He leaves Monday for Alabama to work for a few days! The lawn will miss him! J/k! We all will! Work seems to be slow right now! I am def. ready for it to pick up.. he on the other hand is enjoying the break!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page and I love all your kid pics!