CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Pinkie! LOL!


Only my husband I swear! LOL! He goes roping... the rope comes around and "slaps" his pinkie.. and he breaks it! HIS PINKIE! So I had to take him to after hours which I found hillarious.. it is a pinkie? WTH could they possibly do? So I took him anyway.. the dr goes to look at it and touch on it and Sean turns GREEN and almost throws up! So he had to lay down.. it was then that I realized a pinkie break hurts! LOL! But he got NO sympathy from the girls up there LOL... he went fishing/run the boat yesterday.. then gets home.. leaves and goes roping.. then today he had planned on going fishing again! So he was just going out and enjoying himself and leaving me to deal with the kids! NO MAM! Thats not cool! So I did get a sick little laugh in at him and so did all the ladies! Guess he wont be going fishing today.. instead he will be going to the dr!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

that stinks.... hope his pinkie is doing better...