CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

So.. this is going to bea mixed up blog!

First.. The Chris Shivers Bull Riding! We all went.. My Mom and Dad Kristie The kids and Skylers cousin Luke! We had a blast..except for my constant sneezing.. from all the smoke! LOL




Nana and Speed the Nana and Brooklyn






Mrs.Cathy and Brooklyn(hiding her eyes from the fireworks!) then
Me Speed and Mrs.Cathy!

Kristie and Speed! He was not afraid of any of it!


Video of Skyler and Luke is giving me trouble loading!


The rest are from us at the Dreams Come True Dance... Skyler went to stand up and introduce himself as a Dream Kid!
Skyler up on stage with the band and some of the other Dream Kids!
The Boys watching the band!
Sean and I .. he sucks at taking pics.. then Sean and me with my Mom!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Great pictures, kiddo's are so cute!

HaydenMaddox said...

I love your shirt (from the dance)!!!! I can't believe Speed wasn't scared from the fireworks going off. He is getting so big.

Kristi said...

Ya'll look great. What a fun night!