CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brooklyns Birthday party!

So Brooklyn made 3 on the 1st we had a little party here at the house! My camera sucked so I did not get any good pics! But todays party was the big boy! It was at jump n jive! And the parents and grandparents for that matter had just as much if not more fun than the kids! LOL! So all in all everyone had a great time! Brooklyn stole the show! This morning I took her for a Libby "Du"! At Libby Lu! She looked beautiful! Mrs.Cathy is going to email me pics of that! But for now.. here are pics of her party!




Brooklyn when we first got there! Going down the slide!




The Maze that tried to kill us! "B" in the princess chair opening presents!


Brooklyn with all her presents!
Also here is a video from the party! This is Brooklyn and her friends doing the Hokey Pokey!

Hope you enjoyed! Coming next... Speed and his outdoor swing! And Skyler has his 1st full week of school! I am going to let him tell me what to type to fill you in on that one!

2 comments:

Mom said...

cute! looks like a blast.

Anonymous said...

We had a BLAST
I think the adults enjoyed it more.
My "Mae-Bug" is now 3, & I love her bunches.....
Maw-Maw