CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alot to post..

First things first.. We were in the hospital with Speed he got Rotavirus ontop of the lung infection..so now we are home and he is feeling 100% better.. wish I could say the same! Morning sickness is kicking my butt ontop of extreme exhaustion from not sleeping for 7 nights straight! But things are looking up! I am 9 weeks preggo so only a few more weeks of this sickness!


We leave for St.Jude Monday with Skyler for a check up! Things should go Great! We are not expecting anything!

Okay onto the happy stuff...

Speeds 1st birthday party!





2 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

So excited that Speed is better and that he and Hayden will have some much needed cousin time together while y'all are at St. Jude. I'm glad you finally got to show off his adorable cakes from his bday!!

Kelli said...

OMG, yes I have not been on lately I am so excited for yall....so sorry to hear about the hospital situation, been there, not fun at all...will keep yall in my prayers...