CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Look!

So my blog got a new look today! I love it! So now I have to do some much needed blogging that I have been getting behind on.. so since I am constantly nauseaus and sitting at home in the recliner or bed oh the joys of being preggo.. my goal for tomorrow is to work on catching up on all my blogging! But I just had to post that I am LOVING My new look!

But I will share this with you for a good laugh..

Ok here's the deal. Ask your kids these questions and see what answers you come up with. It's a very enlightening experience.

So I asked Brooklyn..

1. What is something I always say to you?
Dont Get in Speeds bed!
2. What makes me happy?
When I clean up my room.
3. What makes me sad?
When I dont clean my room!
4. How do I make you laugh?
tickle me
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
You was.. a baby
6. How old am I?
2
7. How tall am I?
raises hands over head.. that tall!
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
clean my room
9. What do I do when you're not around?
buy me a toy
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
why?? because you are going to get a kiss from Daddy!
11. What am I really good at?
working on the computer and shopping
12. What am I not really good at?
Fussing at us
13. What is my job?
Going Shopping
14. What is my favorite food?
Pasta
15. What makes you proud of me?
when I missyou
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
The weather girl?????
17. What do you and I do together?
go shopping
18. How are we the same?
We have girl parts
19. How are you and I different?
We hit our heads together
20. How do you know that I love you?
because I love you
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
the mall

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Love, Love, Love the new look. Some of those answers are priceless!!! Hope you get to feelling better soon.