CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Speeds First Haircut!

It was a VERY hard decision but I broke down and did it! I took Speed for his first haircut! I forgot my camera so I took pics with my phone.. I have to get them off before I can upload them here! He did GREAT he only cried a small bit! But here it is.. he looks so much like Skyler now! Especially as a baby! I also think it makes him look skinnier! LOL!


From This....



To This...

Also a cute story! I kept trying to get Speed in bed last night while Sean and Skyler watched wrestling.. well Speed kept fussing so finally I put him down on the floor and he toddles into the living room and I hear him say "Dada"! He wanted Sean to pick him up so he could lay with him! Then Sean brought him to me when he put Skyler to bed.. well that did not last long.. back to the living room he went! All he wanted was his Daddy! And pardon the powder on the blanket.. the men/boys in my house have a small obsession with it!

2 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

Aww... he does look like Skyler! I love it. He looks more toddler and less baby though. Our boys are growing up. Good thing you will be having a baby soon. What would we do without a baby around?

Katie said...

OMG, too cute! I didn't do Ethan's yet. They are getting big fast.