CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls Day Lunch

So Skyler and Sean went fishing today so me and Brooklyn were left hanging around the house! I had to get out.. so Brooklyn Speed and I decided to go to lunch.. but Brooklyn wanted a "girls day" so we called her friend Baylee and asked her if she wanted to come.. and they had a blast! We are def. going to have to do it more often! We went to Chilis for a yummy lunch and now they are outside playing!

Here are some pics from lunch..



Speed was stuck at "girls lunch" LOL!



Cheers!



Being Silly..

And silly still!



MMMM.. good Mac and Cheese


Also.. a bonus pic of the baby last week at 11 weeks.. S/he was wiggling all over the place.. it is so cute! I am now 12 weeks.. and the morning sickness is getting better! Only 4 more weeks till I get to find out what the baby is! YAY! I cant wait to find out! And only 3 more weeks till my next regular apt! Babys Heart Rate was 160!

The pic is kinda fuzzy! Sorry!

Feet on this end.. Head on this end...


This one is sideways but you get the point! LOL!

















1 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

Awww Brook-e-lyn looks like she had such a good time. I love her dress. TOO CUTE!
I can't wait to be in that big room and find out if I'm gonna have a neice or nephew!!!!
What day is it on again? and Time?