CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful

Last night after all my whining and exhaustion and my Mom coming over and seeing the destruction the kids had done to my house.. she decided to take them with her and let them spend the night! Boy was that a blessing.. until a lovely line of thunderstorms moved through and woke me up.. then the power went out! But atleast I got a nice quiet kid free night! Not to mention Sean had to work part of the night.. so that made it an even better night! LOL!

Then tonight she is taking them to sesame street live! Yahoo.. 2 nights in a row off! I will have Speed but he is easy!
So this post is dedicated to my Mom and Sister for taking my little demons.. oops I mean kids 2 nights in a row!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Moms are so great! Hope that you were able to get some rest.