CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ball Season Has Started!

This is my favorite time of the year.. despite the heat! I live for baseball season now that I have kids big enough to play! Yes I am that loud mouthed mom cheering on my kids! Sometimes I wonder.. Do I enjoy it more than them?? LOL! So here it is ball season again.. Normally it would just be Skyler playing.. but this year Brooklyn has started T-ball and she is quite the "diva" I mean "player"! Seriously though.. she is a great little player but she is not giving up her "diva" roots.. she sat out there shaking her butt in her short little white shorts and dont forget the pink glove and cleats! She is for sure all girl! Then we have Skyler who has turned out to be a great little machine pitch player! He plays short stop and is pretty good! He hit the ball awesome today! Then we have "Coaches Tickie and Dad"! Kristie coaches Brooklyns team.. and she did a great job of managing the bench and keeping Brooklyn in check.. which is usually a full time job! LOL! And Sean who spent 2 hours last night outside (because it had to be quiet so he could concentrate) working on the line up and his "board" of where everyone plays and the batting order! I will have to get a pic of that! Then me and Speed... our job is to cheer everyone on.. and I think we do a GREAT job of it! Speed even found his Bubbas bat and ball and thought he would give things a try.. that was rather exhausting so he had to squeeze a nap in there too! So onto the pics.......














I wanna play!




Speed "thinking" about a nap!

Passed OUT!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I wish it was hot here!

HaydenMaddox said...

Oh ball season. Isn't it great to see your kids play ball on the fields you played ball on so many years ago.
Brooklyn looks too cute in her uniform. Skyler looks like a real baseball player. Speed looks as if he is ready to play too, well if they had nap time. LOL